Reopening NewsIn-Person Service Registration & Information
Reopening NewsIn-Person Service Information & Registration
Please scroll to RSVP for our In-Person Service on Sunday, September 26, 2021
We care deeply about our membership and want to make sure everyone feels safe as we gather.
Registration is now open for in-person Sunday Morning Celebration Service! You may register up to a maximum of 7 people. Children’s Church and Nursery are not available at this time, but children are welcome to attend and only need to be included in your ticket count if under the age of 18 years old.
Reserve Your Seat!
Registration will be required due to a limited seating capacity.
Service starts at 10:00 a.m. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
We recommend arriving at 9:15 a.m. to allow time for seating. Arrival after 10:00 a.m. may result in overflow venue seating.
The physical and spiritual health of every person is our top priority. These protocols are designed to keep our staff, members, and visitors safe and to help facilitate a safe environment.
Everyone must complete an online registration form to confirm the following:
- You have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You are not experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat.
- You have not had a fever in the last 48 hours.
- You have not experienced loss of taste or smell.
- You have not experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
- You have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
***If you are experiencing any of the symptoms above, please join us online***
What can you expect upon arrival?
You agree to adhere to our protocols listed below:
- Have a normal temperature, which should not exceed 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wear a face covering (over nose and mouth), even if you are vaccinated.
- To provide a level of comfort for others, be sensitive to their social distance preferences.
- Seats will be filled on a first come, first serve basis even if you are registered.
Register for In-Person Service – Sunday, September 26th
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to register to attend Sunday service?
Yes, you can register via Eventbrite by clicking the Register here button below.
What is the recommended arrival time for Sunday service?
We recommend arriving at 9:15 a.m. to allow time for seating. Arrival after 9:15 a.m. may result in overflow venue seating.
Do I have to have the COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test to serve or attend in-person Sunday service?
The COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test is not a requirement to serve or attend The Fountain Church International
What precautions are being taken to keep everyone on campus safe?
While we cannot ensure that everyone will follow the guidelines, our team will be working hard to maintain an environment of safety for every person who chooses to attend.
- Masks are required at all times while on-site and during the entire service.
- A mask will be available for those who do not have one.
- Social distancing preferences will be available.
- Seats, restrooms, and spaces will be sanitized before and after service.
- Sanitizing stations will be located in various areas.
- Guests must register to attend, which includes attestation to The Fountain Church International COVID-19 protocols and practices.
Will you check my temperature?
Yes, your temperature will be checked upon entry. If your temperature is at or above 100.4 degrees Fareheit, you will be asked to join us online.
Who should stay home?
Those who are sick or are considered high-risk should stay home. If you or someone in your family is considered “high-risk” for severe illness, we kindly ask that you continue to worship with us online. If any of the following applies to you, please worship with us online:
- In the last 14 days you have tested positive, been experiencing symptoms, or have a known exposure to COVID-19.
- If you are in a “high-risk” group, or you care for someone who may be at “high-risk” for severe illness.
If I have health complications and cannot keep my mask on for a long period of time, am I exempt from wearing my mask?
Your safety is our main priority. If you cannot keep a mask on, please enjoy our service at home on our app, website, Facebook, or Instagram.
Will the children and youth ministries have their own Sunday services?
We are thrilled to offer children and youth services in September. Until then, children are welcome to attend.
Can I bring my children with me to Sunday Service?
Yes, kids and youth are welcome to attend the Service with you. There will be a room available for nursing mothers.
Will we sing during Sunday service?
Yes, there will be live worship. Everyone will be required to wear a mask to ensure we all can worship safely.
How can I give my tithes and offering?
You may give on The Fountain App with Givelify, Subsplash, or PayPal, online at http://thefountainchurch.com/give/, or by cash. If you give by check, make your check payable to The Fountain Church, place it in an envelope, and drop into the Offering Box as you exit the Main Sanctuary.
Will there be classes or events on campus?
We are excited to host on-site classes and events in the future. In the meantime, we look forward to connecting with you online for prayers, and Wednesday Night Bible Study.
Will the FLOW Bookstore be open?
No, The FLOW Bookstore is closed at this time.
Will the Word be simulcast live in Spanish?
Yes, the Word will simulcast live in Spanish.